We hope you are all safe and well in these difficult times. It’s strange to think that we’re approaching the school summer holidays, and soon we will once again be preparing for a new school year.
Due to the on-going Covid-19 restrictions, we’ve introduced a number of new measures to make the purchase of school uniform as easy and safe as possible.
- Subject to government guidelines, we hope to open the store as normal in June. Our opening hours will be 9.30 – 5.30, Monday to Saturday.
- We have converted the first floor of our store to an area dedicated to school uniforms. This will be separate and private from the main store. We will be able to take appointments to make social distancing easier.
- By early June, all Primary School uniforms will be available for purchase on our website, www.binghamsmenswear.com. This will be organised on a click and collect basis.
- Customers will also be able to order and pay for school uniforms by telephone and collect them in store.
- In the shop itself, we will ensure that we have clear social distancing measures in place, and hand sanitizer will be available to help keep everyone as safe as possible.
We will be posting regular updates on our Facebook page, but if you have an questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact us on 028 4372 3521, or by email on email@example.com
Thank you for your continuing support.
Make an Appointment
Schedule an appointment with us today!
Whether it’s for an important occasion or a dinner party,
we would love to arrange an appointment with you.